Certificate (Parenting Orders)

From 1 July 2007, people who wish to make an application to the Family Law Court for parenting orders must file a Section 60i certificate from an approved organisation with their application. The certificate is issued by a Family Dispute Resolution Practitioner to show the couple have attended a mediated session to try to resolve the issue.

Parenting Orders

Arrangements for the care of children which are decided by a court. A couple can apply to have an agreed parenting made in to an order.
Return to top